Craigslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Craigslist let you do ammo and gun sales? I know Facebook and OfferUp won’t. Looking for other places and apps to put my items up on. Reading the reviews on some of those buy and sell apps and they don’t look promising lmao.
NO gun stuff, in Idaho we have Z-Idaho, maybe you have something like that in OK.

Duckhunter39480

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accuratereloading.com has a classified section that is great for upscale firearms, Castboolits.com has a for sale or trade section (leans heavily towards bullet casting but allows firearms and reloading equipment and Graybeard Outdoors has many specific catagories for buying, selling and trading. I am not a huge fan of Gunbroker.com but have purchased some items off their listings; never sold anything there. In addition, all these (except Gunbroker) have many discussions about shooting, hunting, and reloading

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accuratereloading.com has a classified section that is great for upscale firearms, Castboolits.com has a for sale or trade section (leans heavily towards bullet casting but allows firearms and reloading equipment and Graybeard Outdoors has many specific catagories for buying, selling and trading. I am not a huge fan of Gunbroker.com but have purchased some items off their listings; never sold anything there. In addition, all these (except Gunbroker) have many discussions about shooting, hunting, and reloading
Castingboolits sent me to what looks to be a scam fishing website lmao. Telling me I won a free iPad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CL is funny, I see others posting reloaders, but when I tried mine it got blocked, Others still up in a city 200 miles away. I think some other stuff get posted by using a term of 2-A Equipment etc. Or maybe spacing the letters out like s h o t g u n instead of shotgun
That's stupid for any platform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom