Crawdads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I used bacon as a kid also but ate my catch 90% of the time and I have even ate the bacon.
Uncooked.
Most of those we caught were pretty darn big. I've often wondered if they would be as good as the smaller ones you usually buy for a crawfish boil or get in a restaurant.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of those we caught were pretty darn big. I've often wondered if they would be as good as the smaller ones you usually buy for a crawfish boil or get in a restaurant.

I have noticed No difference in taste or texture from big to small ones.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used garlic laced hotdogs on my juglines and swear by them if I cant get shad. I have seen garlic hotdogs out fish shad in the past. Cut the dogs into 5 pieces and dust the pieces with garlic salt or garlic powder and microwave them for 2 minutes on high. Re dust them and repeat for 2 minutes. Place the jugs on the edge of the river channel where the bluecats are traveling.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that I have an old digital camera that I’d be willing to send you. We really need those pictures. :)
Agreed. I believe I have a decent Sony floating around somewhere. I do need to make sure it works and all, last I remember it was pretty bad bunked up with Afghanistan sand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom