Crazy housing market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister made a full price offer on a house that was just relisted after the first deal fell through. No response from Realtor. The seller is posting her house for sale on Facebook saying they need to sell. I don't understand people. Full price, no contingencies. Crazy market.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's even crazier is some people believe this is the new norm. That things aren't going back to how they were in 2019 or earlier.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister made a full price offer on a house that was just relisted after the first deal fell through. No response from Realtor. The seller is posting her house for sale on Facebook saying they need to sell. I don't understand people. Full price, no contingencies. Crazy market.
Is your sister sure the seller knows of her offer? I know of a former realtor that wasn't the best at communication or keeping appointment dates.

That being said, I know the housing market is demanding top dollar and many are offering more than the list price.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats what I don't get I guess. I listed my house earlier this year. Received the full price and accepted. If I wanted more I would have listed it higher.
If you listed as "for sale by owner" that can happen. If you sold earlier this year and used a broker, your broker may have done you a disservice. Curious how many days your house was listed for sale and how many offers you received?

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you listed as "for sale by owner" that can happen. If you sold earlier this year and used a broker, your broker may have done you a disservice. Curious how many days your house was listed for sale and how many offers you received?
10 days, first offer, 7 figures

Latest posts

Top Bottom