Crazy Names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My HS yearbook spelled my last name wrong. Chuck W. Stroy, if they messed up my middle name too I could have been Chuck D. Stroy.
Saw a soldier with the name tag "MOM".

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In sales I met a LOT of people. Worked with a guy for decades named Dick Cummings. The funniest, to no fault of their own were the Vietnamese. Had one customer named Phat Dong and another named Phuk Dat, I’m dead serious. Try walking up to the receptionist for the first time and asking for Phuk.
My God! Memories! Kansas had a tag that was passed around the state to call in a 10-28 on for the new dispatchers initiation. I still Remember the number. MIM 1972 It was to a O Mung Jin, and O Dong Suk. There was another one that checked to a Greek name that had about 25 letters.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago Solar Turbines brought a group group of Chinese to my work place to discuss design engineering. On a fuel compressor. The group had a female engineer with them. When the group introduced themselves she said her name was Phuk Me. It was difficult to keep from historical laughter.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was a fifth grade teacher for over 25 years, and one of my daughters is a sixth grade teacher going on 15 years, so they have had some pretty odd names show up in their classes, but a new student today has set a new standard. Her first name is Damanda and her middle name is Riot, and the mother says that she is to be called by her middle name.

Now, I haven't seen a picture of her, or been told her racial status, but I do have an image of her in my mind.
Met a guy at the NRA Convention named John McClain.......originally from Las Vegas....now living in central Missouri.....marriage. From a non-gun family. He is now a professional shooter for one if the big name gun manufacturers. I remarked, you've come a long way,....."

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my friends growing up dad's name was Richard Holder. He would get so mad at us
because we would have him paged in wal-mart, by the nick name version of his name. We
were young and of course immature, it sure was funny though.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A former Trooper was named Roger Sixkiller. I believe he was in the eastern part of the state.

There was a sheriff in Woods County named Robert E. Lee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom