Crazy Names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was a fifth grade teacher for over 25 years, and one of my daughters is a sixth grade teacher going on 15 years, so they have had some pretty odd names show up in their classes, but a new student today has set a new standard. Her first name is Damanda and her middle name is Riot, and the mother says that she is to be called by her middle name.

Now, I haven't seen a picture of her, or been told her racial status, but I do have an image of her in my mind.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerkiya, Oranjello and Lemonjello, so many more I've forgotten. I spent 16 years working in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Two names you should never name your girl if you want her to make it are Miracle or Neveah. God help you if you name them both of them, she's doomed (those names never did well).

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In sales I met a LOT of people. Worked with a guy for decades named Dick Cummings. The funniest, to no fault of their own were the Vietnamese. Had one customer named Phat Dong and another named Phuk Dat, I’m dead serious. Try walking up to the receptionist for the first time and asking for Phuk.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in a bowling league for a couple of years with a guy named Richard Wiggler. I'll let you work that one out!

He was a pretty jacked up former Staff Sgt. in the Army, so some constantly gave him grief, and others were too afraid to! Nice guy though. Wouldn't want to get on his bad side I'd imagine.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oranjello and Lemonjello
A friend's college buddy was in the FBI, and he said as part of their training they had to "work" old (solved) cases. One of them involved a pair of brothers named Oranjello and Lemonjello (spelled just like that).

While that same friend's boy was in Children's Hospital, he met a nice young Black lady who was about to give birth to a daughter. She told him she wanted to name the little girl Aryan (spelled just like that), at least 'til he explained to her why that might not be the bestest idea ever...

Latest posts

Top Bottom