Crazy theory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you gotten a covid antibodies test? Edit- just read your reply above. Maybe it was a false negative, who knows?
I got nailed with a bug in feb that I would totally believe was covid. They say covid was here as early as last December.

Yea but mine all happen May of 2019. Many months before they say it got here.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe on to something. I want your thoughts please.

Last year as many of you know something hit me hard and put my large and lovely self in ICU.

I had a horrible cough, slight fever at times, trouble breathing, etc. I went to 3 different docs over a month getting checked. Was given three different ideas as to what was wrong, 3 different antibiotics, 3 different cough meds, etc. Nothing helped and it kept getting worse until I gave up one night and went to the ER where they took x-rays and promptly slapped my happy a$$ into an ambulance and shipped me to the main hospital down town.

That is the last I really remember until I came to weeks later in ICU with hose coming out of me. I had lost 40 pounds by this point. Could not stand, go to the bathroom by myself, even talking was hard on me. Took weeks until I could stand and / or walk and there were a few falls in there to give the nurses a little something to do.

Now on heart meds, breathing treatments, have scarring on my lung and my ribs are not healing well. Docs say I will be on O2 the rest of my life.

Anyway, my theory is, there is something besides the Chinese Flu going around that the docs just can not find. They took nasal swabs and all kinds of test before and while I was in the hospital with no results. Could there be a bug or something the test can not pick up and that is hitting some people at the same time as the virus? It would explain why so many people are getting the virus but not dying, and why some people that should not have a real problem with the virus are dying.
Or maybe on to something. I want your thoughts please.

Last year as many of you know something hit me hard and put my large and lovely self in ICU.

I had a horrible cough, slight fever at times, trouble breathing, etc. I went to 3 different docs over a month getting checked. Was given three different ideas as to what was wrong, 3 different antibiotics, 3 different cough meds, etc. Nothing helped and it kept getting worse until I gave up one night and went to the ER where they took x-rays and promptly slapped my happy a$$ into an ambulance and shipped me to the main hospital down town.

That is the last I really remember until I came to weeks later in ICU with hose coming out of me. I had lost 40 pounds by this point. Could not stand, go to the bathroom by myself, even talking was hard on me. Took weeks until I could stand and / or walk and there were a few falls in there to give the nurses a little something to do.

Now on heart meds, breathing treatments, have scarring on my lung and my ribs are not healing well. Docs say I will be on O2 the rest of my life.

Anyway, my theory is, there is something besides the Chinese Flu going around that the docs just can not find. They took nasal swabs and all kinds of test before and while I was in the hospital with no results. Could there be a bug or something the test can not pick up and that is hitting some people at the same time as the virus? It would explain why so many people are getting the virus but not dying, and why some people that should not have a real problem with the virus are dying.

Sounds like you had a pneumonitis from some unknown cause which progressed to ARDS & sepsis & landed you in the icu on a vent. The reason it took so long to recover is probably due to deconditioning from being so sick & having comorbidities.
Covid patients usually die from a viral (covid, flu, etc) pneumonia that progresses to ARDS.
People get ARDS & die all the time. It can be caused by lots of different insults to the lungs-pneumonia, near-drowning, embolism, smoke inhalation, aspiration, & many more. Some covid patients don’t need O2, some do, some need Respiratory support with O2, some need ventilators, some need ECMO. It just depends on the severity of the illness in the particular patient.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Squirrel tested positive in Colorado for Bubonic Plague, Squirrel tests positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado ... and...Chinese health officials confirm case of bubonic plague. Maybe there is more to all the recent disease outbreaks than meets the eye?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have bubonic plague several places worldwide every year, I believe.

We do and usually a few in the US every year. I just feel in my gut that there is more going on than we know, and I am not talking some giant conspiracy. Just some other bug or virus that has not been detected yet.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Squirrel tested positive in Colorado for Bubonic Plague, Squirrel tests positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado ... and...Chinese health officials confirm case of bubonic plague. Maybe there is more to all the recent disease outbreaks than meets the eye?

The quarantined and later evacuated an entire neighborhood in Denver last year because so many prairie dogs in their park were carrying bubonic plague. Then they realized most of the species does across the nation. Crazy it jumped to squirrels though... all though, I wonder what they had on file for known squirrel diseases before their breakthrough discovery.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CDC tracks a statistic called "excess deaths". It's very easy to access. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

If there was some other virulent and deadly disease going around, we would see that represented in the number of deaths or excess deaths, like we do with COVID.

Of course "they" could be trying to cover it all up and "they" are intentionally leaving that off the charts, but that takes a pretty big leap of conspiracy faith to believe.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CDC tracks a statistic called "excess deaths". It's very easy to access. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

If there was some other virulent and deadly disease going around, we would see that represented in the number of deaths or excess deaths, like we do with COVID.

Of course "they" could be trying to cover it all up and "they" are intentionally leaving that off the charts, but that takes a pretty big leap of conspiracy faith to believe.

I am thinking more along the lines of it, combined with the Chinese Flu is what it deadly. I have read about older people with health issues not having a real problem with Covid, but some healthy young people dying from it, and the other way around. What if Covid is masking the other and getting the blame for the deaths?

Latest posts

Top Bottom