Crazy theory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man Rick, I knew you was feeling poorly before but didn't know it was that bad. Glad you survived it man.

Thanks. It was not fun and I had horrible nightmares while they had me under that caused panic attacks for awhile, but things are better now. Hopefully I never have to go thru that again.

I guess that is one reason I kind of push people about wearing a mask. I do not want family or friends to go thru that crap, and I do think of OSA as a big dysfunctional, slightly warped family.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Squirrel tested positive in Colorado for Bubonic Plague, Squirrel tests positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado ... and...Chinese health officials confirm case of bubonic plague. Maybe there is more to all the recent disease outbreaks than meets the eye?
Three unprovoked bear attacks in Colorado in the last three days too. How can we correlate those with the squirrel?
I believe Boris and Natasha may have the answer.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking more along the lines of it, combined with the Chinese Flu is what it deadly. I have read about older people with health issues not having a real problem with Covid, but some healthy young people dying from it, and the other way around. What if Covid is masking the other and getting the blame for the deaths?

There's nothing unusual or even out of the ordinary about that. In fact, it's generally more the normal course of things. Unexplained severity of a few cases in healthy populations. Not surprising.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do and usually a few in the US every year. I just feel in my gut that there is more going on than we know, and I am not talking some giant conspiracy. Just some other bug or virus that has not been detected yet.
My take is that we are still learning about COVID and that it is nastier than press coverage currently describes. I'm talking about long-term effects on the lungs, kidneys, brain, and most other organs and tissues. These appear possible for everyone who has the infection including asymptomatic cases. Efforts to avoid getting and spreading the disease while allowing reopening of businesses and schools are advisable. In other words proper masks, social distancing, hand washing, good nutrition (including a daily multivitamin), proper weight, adequate sleep, and exercise.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My take is that we are still learning about COVID and that it is nastier than press coverage currently describes. I'm talking about long-term effects on the lungs, kidneys, brain, and most other organs and tissues. These appear possible for everyone who has the infection including asymptomatic cases. Efforts to avoid getting and spreading the disease while allowing reopening of businesses and schools are advisable. In other words proper masks, social distancing, hand washing, good nutrition (including a daily multivitamin), proper weight, adequate sleep, and exercise.

Sorry, man. You lost me at those last 3 things. Gonna need more pixie dust to make those happen.

:bolt:

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last three are the same stuff that doctors tell everyone and almost no one does. My doctors weight loss advice went in one ear and out the other for many years.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, lots of folks in the same boat I was in... I haven't gotten the Flu in nearly 2 decades (as far as I can recall) and this past February, I had flu-like symptoms that also mirror COVID because I would run a fever, it would lower and it would climb again the next day. It was bizarre but the bad stuff only lasted 2 days... Being sick sucks. But yes, We know for a fact that China had at the very least 3 weeks where they knew about COVID but didn't do anything... That's a long time for people to be traveling all around the world and infecting many, many others... It was here long before Trump put a stop to flights from China.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course "they" could be trying to cover it all up and "they" are intentionally leaving that off the charts, but that takes a pretty big leap of conspiracy faith to believe.
SMS, I believe the government intentionally withholds information from us at times-perhaps for fear of creating undue fear or even to keep the economy rolling along. I think that probably is long the lines of what you mentioned. When I was younger I trusted our government but in recent years...they lost me somewhere along the way. Benghazi info was deliberately withheld , the transfer of billions of dollars in cash and gold to Iran was purposefully withheld and flown to Iran under cover of darkness-someone didn't want us to know. Yep, they withhold information. Another SMS..

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger I trusted our government but in recent years...they lost me somewhere along the way.

+1... The glass shattered for me with the Patriot Act. Benghazi, keep your health care, and not coming after your guns were the final gov straws. Don't trust em, won't trust em, can't wait to boog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom