Cream separating machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my grandma’s cream separator. It hasn’t been used as anything other than a planter since Grandpa retired from milking cows when I was a kid. It wouldn’t take much more than a good cleaning to get it back into service, but I don’t have any milk cows, so a planter it will stay.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a large one, used to be at a grandparents dairy farm.
I have no have no room or use, if I had to guess the “bowl” is at least 5 gallons, probably bigger. I don’t know much about them, I looked new ones up and they are stupid priced. Figured if someone needs/wants one I’ll offer it for free, if not my uncle will probably scrap it😩
It’s electric, I’d re wire it the cord looked pretty sketchy.
Comes with a lot of thingies

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We never had a separator, just put the milk in a large mouth gallon jar and sit in the icebox for a day and the cream came to the top and skim it off with a spoon. we had 4 to 7 cows we milked and mom sold milk and butter from time to time when we had it but most was family consumed, with 5 kids went thru alot of milk.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a large one, used to be at a grandparents dairy farm.
I have no have no room or use, if I had to guess the “bowl” is at least 5 gallons, probably bigger. I don’t know much about them, I looked new ones up and they are stupid priced. Figured if someone needs/wants one I’ll offer it for free, if not my uncle will probably scrap it😩
It’s electric, I’d re wire it the cord looked pretty sketchy.
Comes with a lot of thingies

My grandparents had a dairy farm too. They had a cream separator. It was a pretty cool gadget to a bunch of kids running around the place.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandparents had a dairy farm too. They had a cream separator. It was a pretty cool gadget to a bunch of kids running around the place.
Fresh butter was the best, can’t find that anymore.
Wife wanted me to try and milk a couple of our cows, she doesn’t understand how these girls would react. Won’t let you touch em on the head without a good horning, hate to see what would happen if you grabbed a udder!
But sounds like you need one!! Lol

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These also make a great focal point in a garden bed!

IMG_2073.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom