Credible News Source??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed, I find I work harder at trying to ascertain news facts than an FBI intell analyst. CNN, FOX, Drudge, Huff post, LA Times, etc, etc. All have a twist and an agenda.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at a variety of news sites - Fox News, CNN, AP News, internet radio ABC and NBC.
The truth is that I've rarely seen what I consider made up news but I often see, or rather don't see, what I consider key elements or items. News outlets do a lot more "censoring" by simply ignoring what they don't want to discuss than by printing any outright false material.

I used to read The NY Times regularly but over time became convinced that the Old Grey Lady is just another parrot cage liner with a great sense of no longer justified self-importance.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alex Jones does have his merits!!!

According to his own lawyer, Alex Jones is a performance artist playing a part. Is acting skill considered a merit?

Since there don't seem to be any credible news sources I've also discovered that I can no longer tell when someone is saying anything even slightly true when making political statements. For the foreseeable future I see political speech as nothing but b******t since our President has proved that it works so well to get votes.

We're under attack at a very fundamental level by enemies foreign and domestic using disinformation as a weapon. Those with the most money and the best skills at deception are winning right now.

The United States has been infected with a disinformation cancer, I hope our republic can survive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom