Crews level rest of Georgia Guidestones after damage from explosive device

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Strange that someone was so upset they committed a crime over them. I can't imagine how this monument resulted in changing even one person's outlook."

After being shrouded in mystery for years, researchers eventually determined that "R.C. Christian" the man who provided the designs and funding for the Guidestones was actually Herbert Kersten, a doctor from Iowa. And it turned out that Dr. Kersten was a supporter of David Duke and had espoused various white supremacist views. Once the monument became associated with such a totally non-PC white guy, its days were numbered.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perplexing from start to finish.

"On a high hill in Elbert County, Georgia, stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

The message of the Georgia Guidestones​

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature."
Most of those things sound like decent things to shoot for, but man, we’re failing horribly at all of them as a planet.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WgmWGsoUuT01.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's called the destruction of public and/or personal property. You don't have to agree with the message. Not much different than destroying Stonehenge to me. We support the 2nd A, we should support the 1st A. They are all connected.
You’re 100% correct, but in today’s world, if something offends you, it has to be torn down. Look at all the War of Northern Aggression statutes that have been torn down and buildings and schools renamed so limp wristed panty waists won’t be offended. :finger:

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When something is calling for getting rid of 6-7 billion people for “the betterment“ of society I don’t really care if it gets deleted.
I believe these were put in place when people though a nuclear war was inevitable. I don’t think the stones were calling for billions to be exterminated, but rather trying to keep the population from growing after a nuclear war had already wiped out 90% of the planet. I either read that somewhere, or think I read it somewhere and am actually just making it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom