Crews level rest of Georgia Guidestones after damage from explosive device

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called the destruction of public and/or personal property. You don't have to agree with the message. Not much different than destroying Stonehenge to me. We support the 2nd A, we should support the 1st A. They are all connected.
Much different than Stonehenge. Stonehenge although created by a ruling class was an observatory and therefore historical and part of a testament to man's quest of knowledge. The Georgia Guide Stones for all intensive purposes were a political ad. Personally I think whomever destroyed them was making another political statement. I think the left will eventually have a hissy fit over this, if not already. I agree that it is destruction of property and should be prosecuted as such.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
And it turned out that Dr. Kersten was a supporter of David Duke and had espoused various white supremacist views.
Dr. Kersten + David Duke = KKK
KKK = Democrat
Democrat = Communist/NWO
Goergia Guidestones = NWO commandments
Narrative replaces KKK and Democrat with "white supremist". Gaslighting and subversion at its finest

I won’t concern myself with your “guidestones” as long as you leave the 10 commandments alone.
These were the NWO 10 Commandments, now they are chunks of sh*tty granite. Mr. Schwab still professes these and additional doctrine in his varied WEF garbage. Same WEF of which Young Global Leaders Dan C. and Tulsi are members.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Kersten + David Duke = KKK
KKK = Democrat
Democrat = Communist/NWO
Goergia Guidestones = NWO commandments
Narrative replaces KKK and Democrat with "white supremist". Gaslighting and subversion at its finest

These were the NWO 10 Commandments, now they are chunks of sh*tty granite. Mr. Schwab still professes these and additional doctrine in his varied WEF garbage. Same WEF of which Young Global Leaders Dan C. and Tulsi are members.
Dan Crenshaw is a POS on the same level as John McCain. Screw them both. :finger:

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe these were put in place when people though a nuclear war was inevitable. I don’t think the stones were calling for billions to be exterminated, but rather trying to keep the population from growing after a nuclear war had already wiped out 90% of the planet. I either read that somewhere, or think I read it somewhere and am actually just making it up
You are correct in your recollection about the stated purpose of the "Guidestones" - at least as far as what the creator of the monument was told about the purpose.

According to Wikipedia - When arranging payment, Christian said that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years and which wanted to remain anonymous.[1] and later, The inscriptions are reportedly according to the organizers to guide humanity to conserve nature after a nuclear war, which the creators thought was an imminent threat.[7][8].

I'm old enough to remember the 1960's and the 1980's. The threat of nuclear war was very real in the 60's but by they time they bought the land and built the monument, in the 1980's it was not.

As for the footnotes:
1. Sullivan, Randall (April 20, 2009). "American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse". Wired. Vol. 17, no. 5.
7. "Stones bear note for the future". The Herald. Associated Press. March 24, 1980.
8. "Eberton Unveils Mystery Stones". The Atlanta Constitution. United Press International. March 23, 1980.

Based on my current level of trust in the US Government, I doubt just about everything regarding the purpose of this and will be interested to see how involved the FBI and BATFE gets into this. I'm still waiting for results of the investigations for a number of things that has essentially become crickets. Not holding my breath for the outcome. Also, Wikipedia can be edited by almost anyone for any reason, so there's that to keep in mind when reading anything on that site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom