• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Crickett .22 Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’d meet you in Bristow I’m 76 yrs old and never had a problem with people being afraid of me😱🤣

crrcboatz is good to go. Top notch guy and will be in Bristow to meet you. Picked up a rifle from him a while back and it was all good.​

Pre-Rascal days, I got the gkids a Marlin Lil Buckaroo but ended up getting wooden stock Crickett to shorten stock (27" OAL) as the Marlin was little too big to start with. Then quickly went to Marlin.

Never knew this existed. Now I must have one.

I picked up one of these a couple years back and have it stashed for when the little girl gets old enough.
https://www.armscor.com/firearms-list/m14y-youth-rifle-22lr-10rd
35267.jpg

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mine is the single shot 15YN which now appears discontinued??? Vastly superior to the Crickett but substantially more even on the used market.
Progression at my house goes; Crickett, Marlin, Ruger 10-22. No optics either, learn irons first.

ILike22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mine is the single shot 15YN which now appears discontinued??? Vastly superior to the Crickett but substantially more even on the used market.
Progression at my house goes; Crickett, Marlin, Ruger 10-22. No optics either, learn irons first.
I agree. Irons first, then optics. I’ll have to try finding something like those or the Rascal that others have suggested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom