Criminal mocks victim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure the same Soros-backed DA's that let people like him off for their crimes would be ready to throw the book at you even if it was self-defense. I blame most elected republicans for not representing us well enough to prevent us from becoming a 3rd-world country while they themselves are rich and doing fine. Even when the left shot up the baseball game and also physically attacked Rand Paul, no leadership existed to turn the tides and we just keep moving towards becoming Venezuela.
This happened in Houston which is solidly democrat controlled, so I suspect the thugs won’t get much more than a slap on the wrist.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has absolutely nothing to do with politics, political parties, nor political supporters. It's soley about a human predator.

I've never been one to overly abide by the 'Politically Correct' (PC) BS that most are so afraid of violating. That being said, it seems that this upstanding young citizen is not only NOT man enough to admit that he cowardly attacked a woman, but is now implying a threat to her from jail because she received funds to help her recovery, funds that he did not receive any part of. I personally do not believe that he will ever show remorse for this or any other crimes he commits nor do I believe that he will ever change his attitude, and in order to save time and money, should he be put down immediately for the safety of society.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom