Criminals today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was sitting on the front porch smoking a cigarette. It was about 11 p.m. and I see two kids walk up to the neighbors house and they start trying to break into the car. I heard their conversation on walk up to the car " naw man skip the caddie let's move to this one it will be easier". I stand up and baddie one says to his buddy " hey someone is over there". I proceed to say What the F*** are you doing then baddie one says we were going to our friends house and I say that's not your F***ing friends house. Long story short I called Johnny law and they picked them up down the road. Got a call for the officer to ask if I saw anything. I was like well yeah I saw them trying to break in, the cop then said do you have cameras and did they break into it I told him no I would have stopped them he just kind of laughed. The funniest part was when I told my wife she said " good thing they didn't try that stuff here, I would hate to have cleaned up after that mess.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad part is, had they broke into your home,armed,been shot, and survived, they would have no doubt sued you and I'd say stand a 50/50 chance of winning...

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad part is, had they broke into your home,armed,been shot, and survived, they would have no doubt sued you and I'd say stand a 50/50 chance of winning...
not here in Oklahoma. If the DA rules it was a good shoot (self defense) then you are immune from civil lawsuit by the perp.
Oklahoma Statutes (O.S.)

Title 21. Penal Code

§ 21-1289.25 PHYSICAL OR DEADLY FORCE AGAINST INTRUDER........

F. A person who uses defensive force, as permitted pursuant to the provisions of subsections B and D of this section, is justified in using such defensive force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such defensive force. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes charging or prosecuting the defendant

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's rampant any more...absolutely crazy. Getting a video doorbell and notifications from around the area really opened my eyes to how many garage invaders and car door checkers there are.

I felt bad for my neighbors last night...they went to sleep with their cars trunk AND the garage door open. I've shut a garage door of another neighbor before (you can hit enter on the keypad from the driveway and it will close, so not like I got in the garage or anything) and got chewed out by them for trespassing so I'm weary about "helping" like that any more. As I was mowing today and saw the neighbor from last night and asked if he'd care and he said please do, and asked if he should close mine if he see's it open late and I agreed. I dont think they got hit, but it was prime for being messed with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom