CRITICAL NEWS and INFO for March 31 Eat N Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of today, here is the list I have pieced together of who will be attending the ENS on March 31. If your name is on the list, it is there because you posted that you were coming.

If suddenly now, you are NOT able to come, please send a PM to me ASAP and copy to DHargrove and chadh20. If your name is NOT on the list, and you want to come, please respond by PM to me ASAP and send copy to chadh20 and to DHargrove.

List of attendees:

Me
Chadh20
Annie +1
David and Jenny H
okierider
steelfingers
sumo275
}Bull
SPDguns
scottB42
cdschoonie +1
dlbleak
BigRed1

Please bring $5 bucks to give to Jenny to help cover the cost of food. The money goes to Jenny please, not to me. I will bring an ice chest full of water. I ask that one or two of you also bring water and maybe sodas to share. If any of you can and want to do that, please let me know.

The plan for Saturday remains the same; we will meet in the parking at the Loves Travel Stop on Highway 9 just west of I-35 at 9:30 AM sharp and depart Loves enroute by convoy to TCGC at 9:45 AM sharp. I will be there a bit early and will serve as the rally point.

See you Saturday!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought it started at 9?

I will be glad to bring drinks or anything else

9:30 am is the time to meet. I’ll bring a bunch of bottled water on ice; can you bring some varied soda please then? Thanks man, look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have the meat covered by our host @chadh2o and it sounds as if the drinks are covered as well. Jen and I will bring some sides and a salad or two and we can all eat healthy...lol, yep even you Joel. Dessert is Jen's thing so that is not to be missed I assure you. See you all there!!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have the meat covered by our host @chadh2o and it sounds as if the drinks are covered as well. Jen and I will bring some sides and a salad or two and we can all eat healthy...lol, yep even you Joel. Dessert is Jen's thing so that is not to be missed I assure you. See you all there!!
So if all I eat is Twinkies, then a salad and top it off with your wife's delicious dessert does that level out dietarily?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom