Critics: 'The Purge' an attack on Tea Party, NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife rented this tonight. Was expecting a heaping pile of crap and it delivered. Bad, unbelievable premise, bad acting, cheesy as hell. Could have been directed by a bunch of high school students emulating every horror flick they have seen. I kept thinking to myself at multiple times, "What moron thought this crap up?"

Don't waste the $3-4 on a rental.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh....

....looks like I'll dig out another John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, or Sam Elliot DVD again. That reminds me, I need to spend a few bucks buying up some more old movies to add to what I've got. I probably haven't been to the movies but maybe 3 times in the last 10 years or so.

Guess you could say that I'm "prepping."

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll wait for dvd.
Most of Hollywood's "hidden messages/agenda" go right over my head. It seems like some of them are just not very good.
If the movies is well done, let them try, I'm pretty firm in my beliefs.
I did see Whitehouse Down. It was kind of sad. On the other hand "Heat" was great.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll wait for dvd.
Most of Hollywood's "hidden messages/agenda" go right over my head. It seems like some of them are just not very good.
If the movies is well done, let them try, I'm pretty firm in my beliefs.
I did see Whitehouse Down. It was kind of sad. On the other hand "Heat" was great.

Yup, all the political stuff was to subtle for my old fried brain,or my brain is already washed.
It wasn't great, but I thought it was as good as Whitehouse Down.
If someone promised a purge day, my wife would vote for 'em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom