Crossroads Gun Shows...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was out there about a month ago, quite a few tables with guns and gun accessories. Nick nack crap was there but not real bad!
What I seen were prices on the used items were above new, been looking for a Marlin 45-70 and the price on the used one I found out there was $100 more than I can get one new at academy. Had a couple more items I have been looking for and it was the same thing!!
Kind of pissed the guy off when I tried to get his bottom dollar, just laughed and walked away!

drew

Marksman
Reaction score
I was out there about a month ago, quite a few tables with guns and gun accessories. Nick nack crap was there but not real bad!
What I seen were prices on the used items were above new, been looking for a Marlin 45-70 and the price on the used one I found out there was $100 more than I can get one new at academy. Had a couple more items I have been looking for and it was the same thing!!
Kind of pissed the guy off when I tried to get his bottom dollar, just laughed and walked away!
So about normal for a gun show then huh? Sounds about like ever booth I've ever looked in.

drew

Marksman
Reaction score
So for a five dollar bill, it was okay I guess. I wouldn't drive all the way over from way northwest OKC to Crossroads again for it, but I don't really feel too cheated out of a five dollar bill.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom