Cruising 12th street 2020 Moore OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has already happened 3 times this week. Wed night, Fri night and Saturday night. It will happen again. Every business on 12th was packed all night long. (drive through and walk ups) That's a lot of money. All the cops were extremely cool. We were at oreillys and a few idiots spun the tires in front of the cops. The cops turned and looked then went right back to talking to some of the bystanders. very unlike the Moore police when we cruised 12th 25 years ago. It has been mentioned to possibly rotate between Mustang and Moore.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear about this after the fact.. why is that ?
They opened 12 street for cruising 4-18-2020
I have no idea if this will be ongoing or not.

I think everyone knew about it but you. LOL. Most of the street outlaw guys were there cruising. Hell, even Tactical Timmy was there. He has a very nice hot rod.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That will teach me not to stay under my rock.
I almost never turn on the TV and do not have the radio on unless I am in my car and when they begin talking I change the channel to one with a song playing OR I turn it off.

Only a few forums I am on and none of them talk about it..only local forum is this one.
Heck I heard it from wife's friend..That is pretty sad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom