Cruz picks Fiorina as his Veep choice - opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its an effort to gain some delegate votes in an act of desperation is the way I see it.
Cruz and Kasich are gambling on a contested convention where one of them will steal the election from the candidate that has garnered more votes than any republican candidate in history.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is a death sentence for his campaign...if he were able to become the republican candidate for president. Ms fiorina does not have the correct mental attitude and political patients to be VP. Having said that, Biden is tube current VP. Ha Ha. Well, that of course happened under special conditions.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, last ditch effort. Don't know much about her but guessing she is just another lawyer turned politician.

Nope, not a lawyer. Just a failed CEO. She was a sh*t hot executive at AT&T and Lucent before being handed the reins at HP and totally screwing that up. But really, I don't see any reason she couldn't handle the job Biden is currently doing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, not a lawyer. Just a failed CEO. She was a sh*t hot executive at AT&T and Lucent before being handed the reins at HP and totally screwing that up. But really, I don't see any reason she couldn't handle the job Biden is currently doing.
I agree. He is one of the most idiotic people to ever grace the vp slot. I really don't see how he made it as far as he did being so ignorant. But then again, I never thought a community organizer would be president either. And twice for that matter. So nothing would surprise me these days.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed on it being too late. Had he made this move 3 or 4 weeks ago he would be in a different position today. Personally I'd love to see Carly eviscerating Hillary's competence, ethics, and judgement on a daily basis. And the ignorance runs deep in this thread...

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez. This is how a true 2nd Amendment candidate is treated on a gun board? In Oklahoma?

This is the same bunch that will throw over a politician if they don't support any and every gun bill introduced, and are ready to torch Wilshire Gun over comments regarding mandatory training! Priceless!

The Combover has no credibility when he says he supports gun rights. He has to long a history of saying the opposite, and no explanation for his philosophical change.

Gun rights in this country will recede drastically under either Trump or Clinton. Do you really think Trump, The deal maker, will appoint strict constructionists to the Court?

Latest posts

Top Bottom