Cruz picks Fiorina as his Veep choice - opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Desperate move, terrible choice. She won jack and **** before she dropped out.

I voted for Cruz in the primary but I realize his goose is cooked.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is there any reason Trump couldn't also pick Carly as his running mate?

After saying this about her:

"When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. "Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

I can't see him picking her.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You Do know ..The Donald Can change , and be just about anything he wants to be.... ;/

What's even less likely than Trump ever wanting Fiorina (which is 0% likely) is Fiorina accepting a VP nomination on a Trump ticket. Like her or not, I do not see Carly Fiorina as the Ben Carson type that sells out just for a seat at the table.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't understand the "mathematically done" comment - do you mean he can't secure a first ballot nomination? That is true.
But Trump hasn't secured anything either yet. If and when he does I'll support him but until then there is still a race on and things can change at the drop of a hat.

BTW - I think Fiorina is a good choice whether or not it actually alters the nomination calculus is a different question. She has more backbone and principle than most of the candidates themselves she instantly serves to blunt Mrs Clinton's main strength. She has also shown that she is willing to address Mrs Clinton's arguments about what constitute "women's issues" a topic which male candidates tend to show great reluctance to touch.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She has also shown that she is willing to address Mrs Clinton's arguments about what constitute "women's issues" a topic which male candidates tend to show great reluctance to touch.

if the male candidates actually touched the 'women's issues', i think they'd have a different stance on many things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom