• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Cub Scout Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeronight6r6

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you to dlbleak and dennishoddy for the support. Unfortunately none of your tickets or mine where pulled for the rifle but I really do appreciated the help. Our Scouts raised over $1,500 dollars for the Pack thanks to people like you. Thanks again and thanks to Oklahoma Shooters for allowing me to post the raffle to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thank you to dlbleak and dennishoddy for the support. Unfortunately none of your tickets or mine where pulled for the rifle but I really do appreciate the help. Our Scouts raised over $1,500 dollars for the Pack thanks to people like you. Thanks again and thanks to Oklahoma Shooters for allowing me to post the raffle to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If there were 1000 tickets, and I bought 999 of them, the other person would win. I know that in advance of buying raffle tickets. Glad your Pack got some support. Love supporting good things for kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom