Curious...anybody change their mind about open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In lieu of recent events...shootings, and what not....has this swayed any of you to open carry when you said you wouldn't? I am slowly seeing more and more these days, but not as many as I thought I would when it went into effect.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me, I'm still concealed.

I have yet to see anyone open carrying. I go to Wally World 2 or 3 times a month, out to eat occasionally, I don't spend a lot of energy looking for them, just haven't noticed any.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I still do both but primarily CC. It really depends on how I am dressed and which firearm I am carrying. I see a lot of OC at the Walmart in which I work. Some are regulars.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's where I mainly see them is at Wal-Mart, although I did see 2 different guys OC at the last Medieval Fair in Norman...both were with their families...spouse and kids.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm about half-and-half. This biggest change for me was about printing. I no longer have to worry about whether or not someone (GASP!) see's my evil side arm.

I've open carried because I was tired of the holster sticking to my skin and it was too hot to put on a wife-beater underneath. :sunbath::hot:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't try hard to conceal anymore. Occasionally I'll actually open carry, but that's only out of convenience when my attire is too hot.

When you don't have to worry about printing, a full size XD45 fits comfortably OWB under a T-shirt. No more blisters in the shape of the XD logo, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom