Current Favorite "Pocket" Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This my new favorite. I shoot more accurately with it than my LCP,

Diamondback DB9

ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_Photo0164.jpg

I have looked at those and wonder how they shot and held up over the long haul.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked at those and wonder how they shot and held up over the long haul.

I've only put 3 mags. thru it so far(no problems with Blazer FMJ). I am not a great shot but can keep all 7 shots on a paper plate at 7 yards. It fits in the same pocket holster as my LCP and recoil seems about the same to me but more accurate. Sanjuro82 gave a very good description of this pistol and I too believe it is worth the extra $ over the Kel-Tec.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I've been enjoying my Daimondback DB9 immensely so far. I've run into a few issues, but nothing major and unexpected. Mainly FTFs with certain ammo. I've now polished the feed ramp and barrel throat, so I'm anxious to get back over to the range and see if it will improve reliability with the problem ammo. Mine has run the Hornady Critical Defense flawlessly and I feel confidant enough to carry the the DB9 with them. I feel this pistol will only get better as I continue to break it in.

I love the accuracy I can achieve with this pocket pistol!

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I've been enjoying my Daimondback DB9 immensely so far. I've run into a few issues, but nothing major and unexpected. Mainly FTFs with certain ammo. I've now polished the feed ramp and barrel throat, so I'm anxious to get back over to the range and see if it will improve reliability with the problem ammo. Mine has run the Hornady Critical Defense flawlessly and I feel confidant enough to carry the the DB9 with them. I feel this pistol will only get better as I continue to break it in.

I love the accuracy I can achieve with this pocket pistol!

Thanks again for the recommendation. I've got to get some more ammo. I'll pick up a box of c.d. and try it in mine. I have not polished the feed ramp, can you elaborate a little more on how to do this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom