Current milsurp prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>$600 nuggets and nugget revolvers

man oh man. i remember the crates for $50 each, both rifles and pistols. and what's wild is anyone who missed out on those days but has a chance to buy now has to seriously consider it because $500 nuggets may look like an incredible bargain some day. can't believe of all the things my former gf's convinced me not to invest in, a crate of nuggets had one of the better returns.....

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
NEVER SELL

seriously tho, given how a lot of these firearms aren't being made, may be subject to import bans, etc, selling now for more dollars that will keep getting worth less and less is a hard pass for me.

i kick myself for selling a couple saigas when they first doubled around $700. they are like $2k now and good lord who knows where they will end up if a semi auto ban or something similar occurs. same for like half the guns on the list; i've bought and sold them all at one point and hell i shoulda just kept them all!

my point being: these firearms aren't illegal (yet), nor has their sale really been regulated in any meaningful way, yet sheer supply and demand (and....inflation...) has caused their value to rise significantly. i don't see the surplus market going down any time soon. in fact, just the opposite.

while the firearm market was dominated by a particular demographic, these days more and more people are buying "baby's first firearm". they will respond to things like blm riots, rising inner city crime, voter "restriction" laws, gop winning elections like the right responds to things like high politicized mass shootings, home invasion threats, lack of prompt police response, and dnc winning elections.

and we ALL will respond to things like inventory shortages of things like food, water, materials, long lines for the attempt to purchase any of these said things due to draconian measures taken against a manmade virus, inflation making the purchase of these items incredibly expensive, and the breakdown of western society in general.

so essentially, instead of a highly public shooting every year making .22lr and ar's double in value overnight, we'll see more and more rapid upswings from either side of the coin in response to the ever rising conflict of america's destiny. i don't believe this will lead to cheaper guns at any point. guns and ammo "stabilized" during trump's first term, but liberals will be buying guns and ammo to PREVENT trump's second.

and those people don't want to attempt a communist revolution with palmetto ar's and remington 700 bolt rifles. they want anything old, wood, and commie. people refer to the obama russian import ban for the surge in the ak market and thereby surplus markets; but i firmly believe it was the left buying them en masse simply because that's what they would buy.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

man oh man. i remember the crates for $50 each, both rifles and pistols. and what's wild is anyone who missed out on those days but has a chance to buy now has to seriously consider it because $500 nuggets may look like an incredible bargain some day. can't believe of all the things my former gf's convinced me not to invest in, a crate of nuggets had one of the better returns.....
Are those chicken nuggets? JK lol. Autocorrect got you on your Mossin

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Delete this one

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My god, what the hell is going on with the mosin market. Time to offload my mosins I guess
Look closely at the sales. Only 2 regular old 91/30 Mosins.
All the rest are M44, M38 Mosins,
or Finn M27, 28, 39.

The normal 91/30 s went for ~$300. It's the more desirable models that drove up the average.

Latest posts

Top Bottom