Cursed From Birth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the news:

Felon Named “Fellony” Charged with New Felonies

A 22-year-old named Fellony Hudson is accused of felony kidnapping, felony eluding, felony possession of a stolen vehicle and several misdemeanors after police pursued him across state lines.

After a chase that spanned several cities, his vehicle was eventually hit with a set of spike strips, causing a tire to deflate and leading to the end of the chase.

Hudson, who has been convicted of at least four previous felonies, was taken into custody.

Poor kid never had a chance.

Let us remember LawDog’s words of wisdom regarding the naming of children:

When my legions of flying monkeys complete my Plan for World Domination, this bushwa is going to stop.

And because I will be a libertarian despotic tyrant, I won’t even order folks not to hang silly-arsed names on their children.

No, I will simply open a folder for each child stuck with an unfortunately cocked-over name. Inside this folder, I will place several pre-signed, blank conspiracy warrants and two pre-signed pardons.

And every time little Kal-el¹ gets punched in the mouth (“From Krypton, huh?” Pow! “Guess not, loser!”) or young Superman gets thrown off the bleachers (“If you’re really Superman, you should be able to fly!”), then Mama and Daddy get arrested for Conspiring To Make A Child’s Life A Living Hell, and are punished along with the heathens.

The pardons will come into play when young GoldenPalaceDotCom Silverman finally loses his grip on his mud and sets his parents bed on fire. One pardon for one criminal act committed upon each parent.

(Also: LawDog’s first book is out in electronic form, with dead-tree to follow soon. You go buy now!)

1. I would note for the record that I am personally acquainted with a couple who named their son Kal-el. Perhaps not coincidentally, dad is a multiple offender in both the misdemeanor and felony games. But that’s none of my business.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the news:

Felon Named “Fellony” Charged with New Felonies

Poor kid never had a chance.

Let us remember LawDog’s words of wisdom regarding the naming of children:

(Also: LawDog’s first book is out in electronic form, with dead-tree to follow soon. You go buy now!)

1. I would note for the record that I am personally acquainted with a couple who named their son Kal-el. Perhaps not coincidentally, dad is a multiple offender in both the misdemeanor and felony games. But that’s none of my business.
Dave, Have you read the book, Freakonomics (sp?)? They give some interesting statistics regarding a person's chance at success in life based on the name given to them by their parents.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave, Have you read the book, Freakonomics (sp?)? They give some interesting statistics regarding a person's chance at success in life based on the name given to them by their parents.
I have not, but it stands to reason...hell, almost to intuition. If you want to succeed in society, fit in with society. Duh.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friends named their first born son
Adam Bomb XXXXXX.
He hated his name and hated his parents for naming him like that.
As he grew into a high school football superstar, he thought the name might get the attention of scouts, but it didn't.
He was a walk on at Houston and the Dallas Cowboys but got cut.
He's ok with it now, and jokes he's the bomb!

Latest posts

Top Bottom