Curts guide service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of Lawton. I was wanting to book a dove hunt with him for this year but have not been able to get in touch. E mails and telephone calls are unanswered. His website is still up but hasn't been updated since last year. Anyone know if he's still around? Really wanting to go this year but not having any luck getting in touch with him.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want this to seem mean spirted but I can't see the need for a "guide" for dove shooting. Find almost any farm pond, shelter belt, sunflower plot, etc. about an hour beofre sundown and wait for them to come to you.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I can remember doing that was 1983 when I was in college at NWOSU in Alva. Or should I say was successful at it. I tried it a few times after but was told that they didn't want any hunting.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to keep it in state obviously... But I realistically would like to keep it within 100 miles of the OKC metro area.
I used to have a cabin on the north end of Ft. Cobb lake and the public hunting there was not bad, not great but usually had a god chance of getting the limit

Latest posts

Top Bottom