"Custom" 3 Gun AR on a Budget - Picture Heavy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few pics after mounting a Vortex strike eagle 1-6x in an Aero lightweight mount. I like both quite a bit, the mount is very light and rock solid...however its a berch to keep your scope level while torqueing down the ring screws (vertically split style rings). Scope is plenty clear and offers better relief than my buddies 1-4 crossfire II.

i1135.photobucket.com_albums_m627_zghorner_13035536_10101796662770641_1158117760_o.jpg

i1135.photobucket.com_albums_m627_zghorner_13072305_10101796662820541_1122767396_o.jpg

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Necro bump for a wicked awesome build that I have not been able to forget for the last 4.5 years. Thought a other round of viewing is in order. I'm jealous of whom ever wound up with this bad boy!
Man I still have it stuffed in the back of my safe. Had it listed for sale for a long time and just gave up eventually lol. Really glad you like it too, I was pretty proud of the finished project but never got into 3 gun comps and probably have only put a few mags of ammo through it since.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might still have a hard time - we think it looks cool, but it's a niche gun, ya know? For instance, I like it, but it's not something I would want personally. But it's definitely worth a try, if you ask me - at least if you are ok with the BS emails and craps you're going to get out of Armslist. I wouldn't put my phone number up there, I'd wait to give that out until you've emailed back and forth a time or two and make sure they're not a wackjob.

Good luck, man!

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might still have a hard time - we think it looks cool, but it's a niche gun, ya know? For instance, I like it, but it's not something I would want personally. But it's definitely worth a try, if you ask me - at least if you are ok with the BS emails and craps you're going to get out of Armslist. I wouldn't put my phone number up there, I'd wait to give that out until you've emailed back and forth a time or two and make sure they're not a wackjob.

Good luck, man!
Yea I know the routine. I think I wont try to market it as a “3 gun AR” this time...more of an AR with a trigger job because that is basically what it is at this point, the scope is gone and I’m pretty sure I removed the brake. Even though it is a funky gun that has holes cut in the stock and is a dodo brown maybe this market will produce a buyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom