Custom Wood Grips/Stocks, Inlays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of places who does or can do Custom Wood Grips and Stocks? I've exhausted all the online options to get custom grips done for my 1911. I am talking Wood Engraving (Laser not by hand) and Inlaying. I can get black grips no problem, but have yet to get anyone that can do Wood on their engraver, and have yet to find anyone who can do Inlaying on wood grips. Also looking for anyone who does Custom AK stock sets made from scratch and can do Exotic wood. Ideally looking for someone/place that can take blocks of wood and turn them into grips/stocks and engrave/inlay. I am leaning more toward a Laser Engraver that can do wood on their machine given the design I am wanting.
Thanks

Last edited:

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see anything in his portfolio that would indicate that he does anything with Wood. Ideally looking for someone/place that can take blocks of wood and turn them into grips/stocks, mainly stocks. If they had a Laser engraver and could inlay, that would be great to find it all in one place. I would be a repeat customer for sure. Would like to get a Tiger Maple AK Stock Set done for my AK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom