CZ 457 range review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Love my CZ 457 MTR Varmint and My CZ 457 HMR .17 Varmint. Shooting both at Silhouette Targets (6 in Tall 8 In long) @ 235 yards. (and most of the time in the wind) I was shooting the MTR with the SK Ammo @ $20 per box. and then tried the $5. per box TAC and it shot just as good.
Now on my CZ 457 HMR Same targets and distance that gun like the CCI V-MAX but LOVES the CCI VNT.
On my .17 CZ Varmint I had to add a one inch cheek rise and when I mount, I'm dead on. I did not measure right the first time and called Michael and ordered a two piece to get me up to where I needed to be. I will have to do the same thing on the MTR and my Savage but will order a higher profile. It's not very pretty but dead on.
If you want to get a deal and terrific Support check out GODAGRIP on the web or you can call and talk directly to Michael directly. What a great guy and eager to help. Very reasonable prices. 321-242-0200 Your Welcome! The last pictures is the MTR. ordering another riser for it tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_6854.jpg
    IMG_6854.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6882.jpg
    IMG_6882.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6886.jpg
    IMG_6886.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6890.jpg
    IMG_6890.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 0

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to my ffl holder to pick up a savage mkii fv Sr today. Unfortunately he had my savage but he also had a cz 457 Royale. I had a handful getting to the truck.
I’d be making many royale with cheese jokes. If you don’t have one, you better get a can for that thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom