CZ 52 First Range Trip!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zkaz97

New to the site!
Reaction score
So this is my newly acquired CZ 52, before I had picked it up i learned the firing pin was broke so I gave all the firing components a total overhaul with a Harrington firing pin as well as ejector. Decided to make it an all out shooter so I opted for some nice wood checkered grips with the vintage looking CZ factory logo etched into the sides. Initially the pistol does feel rather large and ungainly in the hand but the more I shot it and got used to the recoil impulse the more it definitely felt like a simple extension of my arm, since I shoot these surplus pistols one handed it turned out to feel much like a slow, smooth push and a steady drop back to the sight picture after a clean and military weight break of the trigger followed by a positive reset. After an initial 100 rounds through I experienced zero malfunctions or failures of the gun of any kind so I am ready to keep this lil gun chugging along! Now to find me a good surplus holster and a few spare mags! Definitely been on the lookout for a 9mm barrel for it too as I enjoy shooting the gun and in my neck of the woods it aint too easy to find the 7.62 Tokarev ammo so any leads on a conversion barrel I would greatly appreciate! Also I didn't take too many pictures so try to enjoy the P1 and P64!

Attachments

• surplus stuff.png
    surplus stuff.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • cz 52 post.png
    cz 52 post.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • cz in box post.png
    cz in box post.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this is my newly acquired CZ 52, before I had picked it up i learned the firing pin was broke so I gave all the firing components a total overhaul with a Harrington firing pin as well as ejector. Decided to make it an all out shooter so I opted for some nice wood checkered grips with the vintage looking CZ factory logo etched into the sides. Initially the pistol does feel rather large and ungainly in the hand but the more I shot it and got used to the recoil impulse the more it definitely felt like a simple extension of my arm, since I shoot these surplus pistols one handed it turned out to feel much like a slow, smooth push and a steady drop back to the sight picture after a clean and military weight break of the trigger followed by a positive reset. After an initial 100 rounds through I experienced zero malfunctions or failures of the gun of any kind so I am ready to keep this lil gun chugging along! Now to find me a good surplus holster and a few spare mags! Definitely been on the lookout for a 9mm barrel for it too as I enjoy shooting the gun and in my neck of the woods it aint too easy to find the 7.62 Tokarev ammo so any leads on a conversion barrel I would greatly appreciate! Also I didn't take too many pictures so try to enjoy the P1 and P64!
very nice bunch id be glad to own those.!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom