CZ 527 Magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put in a 'notify me' request to Midway for magazines for my CZ 527 in 223. The day before yesterday I got the notice so I ordered five of them. With the ten that I have handy, that should get me started on a good shooting session.

I have more of them buried in the closet but I can't get at them very easily.

A major gripe against the 527 is the magazines for it. They stick out below the stock just where most people tend to carry the rifle. This doesn't bother me all that much due to my big mitts, but someone with smaller hands may find it hard to grip the rifle for carrying. CZ does make a 3-round flush magazine for this gun so that may be an answer for this problem.

They also tend to be expensive. The five magazines set me back over $200 what with the shipping and tax, but to me, it still is money well-spent because I don't have to shoot and load, shoot and load, ad nauseam. I can load the magazines up all at once while I am watching TV and then just shoot when I get to my range.

Anyway, there it is FWIW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom