• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy CZ 75 SP-01

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just got one of these about a month ago from Buds. It was $680ish after tax.
Just shot it earlier today actually. I've got about 800 rounds through it so far, around 400 of them being hollow points. It's only about 80% with hollow points, but it's getting better the more I run through it.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just got one of these about a month ago from Buds. It was $680ish after tax.
Just shot it earlier today actually. I've got about 800 rounds through it so far, around 400 of them being hollow points. It's only about 80% with hollow points, but it's getting better the more I run through it.
You aren't shooting 115gr by chance are you? The one I had wouldn't run with it

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I don't remember having very many problems with my SP01 Shadow, but my 75D PCR did jam more than I'd have liked at first, only with hollow points. After shooting it a couple of hundred rounds, they pretty much went away and it's been very reliable.

BlackDeath

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's the tactical. So polishing the feed ramp help with HPs. Have you installed any CGW parts? They have a spring and Hammer package that is supposed to shorten the SA Anand lighten the pull.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah that's the tactical. So polishing the feed ramp help with HPs. Have you installed any CGW parts? They have a spring and Hammer package that is supposed to shorten the SA Anand lighten the pull.

I've installed the old style 85 trigger because it has less hook and is more comfy to shoot, and I installed a stronger firing pin retaining pin because the stock unit is known to be weak and will wear out over time.
Other than that, I haven't done anything else to it because my plan is to use it as a bedside gun, so keeping a stock trigger pull is what I want.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I normally shoot a CZ P09 but I’m thinking of buying a SP01 just so I can buy a Coolfire Trainer for it. Plus I’m itching for a new pistol.

Does anyone know how close the P09 and SP01 are in ergonomics?

BlackDeath

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the P09 but I can compare my smaller PO7 with a friend's CZ 85/75 grip. The P07 is straighter on the front and sides. The 75 is a little smaller front to back maybe by 1/8". Im running the small backstrap and a hogue sleeve with palm swells on the PO7. I like the older style a little better since i can wrap around it more. You can always change the side panels on the 75s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom