CZ P-01 Omega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should’ve mentioned the holsters that I bought for it. Both were made for the G19, but work great for the P-01. The Desantis Scabbard is nice and fits perfectly, but I really like the one I got from 1791 Holsters. It’s beautiful and very well made, and I bought it on Amazon for $50. If you’re looking for an inexpensive leather holster, I highly recommend looking at 1791.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll throw in a like new Uncle Mike's nylon IWB that fits about 100 different guns too...

Seriously; I keep coming back to this thread just to drool over that CZ. You're making me want one in a major sort of way.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll throw in a like new Uncle Mike's nylon IWB that fits about 100 different guns too...

Seriously; I keep coming back to this thread just to drool over that CZ. You're making me want one in a major sort of way.

Do it! It’s been a while since I’ve been this happy with a firearm purchase. Usually by now some other shiny thing has grabbed my attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic with the 1791 holster and mag carrier. I also installed some carbon fiber thin grips. The CF grips are more functional, but not nearly as pretty as the wood.

IMG_0542.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic with the 1791 holster and mag carrier. I also installed some carbon fiber thin grips. The CF grips are more functional, but not nearly as pretty as the wood.

View attachment 125486
Stop it, just stop it! Between that firearm and the leather you'll have me dipping into my Christmas money.