CZ P-09 RMR'd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_4673.JPG
Its been nearly 5 weeks and today just got my slide back from L&M Precision in North Carolina. Only found 2 smiths to cut RMR in a CZ with sights in the rear, most would leave no rear sight at all. I wanted the sights so if I ever needed to take the sight off or emergency it would still function. I've had a S&W M&P Performance Center with my RMR on it but didn't care for it. I've been wanting the CZ done for a while. So after 5 weeks finally got it back. Run and Gun on the 25th so will have a LOT of presentations to do until then.

Last edited:

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious what Steve at MKP Arms would have said... Looks good and I'm glad you were able to find somebody to take care of you!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious what Steve at MKP Arms would have said... Looks good and I'm glad you were able to find somebody to take care of you!

No idea. Lot of places don't like cutting the CZ's as the steel is supposed to be much harder than other slides. Don't know how true that is, but I know not many do it. The cut def isn't as deep as glock or M&P cuts just due to design of the slide.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking set up. I think it's an ugly pistol, as CZ's go, but hey, if it works for you, then it's all good.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_4680.JPG
Looks good man. What dot did you go with and how do you like it?

RMR 06. 3.25 dot. Def like it, I've had it on another pistol prior to this. Been working on prexentations and since I was already used to it prior my eyes have caught on quickly. Stretched my holster to fit front sight and cut to fit RMR today. Just need to sight in and continue practice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom