CZ P-09 RMR'd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice looking set up. I think it's an ugly pistol, as CZ's go, but hey, if it works for you, then it's all good.

Joel, every pistol isn't metal and doesn't weigh 100lbs. This biatch is lean mean and built for speed. She's a beaut and shoots lights out. You'll see one of these days.

All Cajuned out and new and improved with RMR.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man you set me straight for sure! I have little doubt that pistol can shoot and I know you can shoot it too. I mean no real disrespect, but in my opinion, the P-07 and P-09 don't stack up next to the SP or P-01. Not for me anyway. Maybe you can come to the eat and shoot this Saturday and bring it? I'd love to put my hand on it and see. Try to make it man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_4687.JPG

I believe she's sighted in, 6 rounds at 10 yards.

Now if I could just get Joel to see straight he'd love it too.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No idea. Lot of places don't like cutting the CZ's as the steel is supposed to be much harder than other slides. Don't know how true that is, but I know not many do it. The cut def isn't as deep as glock or M&P cuts just due to design of the slide.

CZ Custom does. Selling RMR'd slides and pistols as well. I have debated on how far I want to take my CZ P07, but thinking of getting the Compact SDP or PCR. Not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze... I am also trying to decide between a JM Kydex AIWB or a Rekkr AIWB holster, as I do want to start carrying my P07 in the meantime.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to shoot it today and it was pretty cool, but that 3MOA red dot looks like a splash of fuzzy red to these old eyes! Nicely set up though, and very much a shooter...in Jeff's hands. IN mine...not so much. CZ just makes a heck of a nice pistol, that's for sure. I was thinking of maybe putting a red dot on one of my .22 pistols, but I'm just not sure yet. Nice gun though, and good shooting!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to fam-fire it a few rounds, and I'm impressed enough to say I liked the way the pistol shoots, I'm just not too hep on the red dot though. What I really need to do is go back to the Eye Doc for a cataract tune-up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom