• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK CZ P09 Suppressor Ready Cajunized w/5 21rd Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggin67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
750$
Caliber
9mm
74006, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
For sale is a CZ P09 Suppressor Ready fully cajunized with 5 21 round magazines. Comes with everything from factory including swapped parts. Had had 10 rounds through each magazine for a total of 50 rounds through the pistol for function testing and was cleaned immediately after. CGW installed a 11lb main spring at my request which ended up being just a hair to light for some primers. I reinstalled the factory spring for now. I spoke with CGW and they recommended a 13lb spring for reliability with cheaper ammo(these are readily available and cheap). The gun is flawless and has never seen a holster. Sat in my safe after function testing.
$750 for everything

If you have any questions please let me know. Face to face only. Cash only. Willing to travel short distances but I am located in Bartlesville. Please text or call me @ (210)Eight54-8244.

CZ P09 2 J.jpg
CZ P09 3 J.jpg
CZ P09 Tac 1 J.jpg