CZ P10 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mostly carry a Glock 19 because I've invested a lot of time, money, and training to carry it. I chose it and continue to carry it because when weighing the pros and cons in caliber, weight, comfort, conceal-ability, dependability, ammo capacity, aftermarket modifications and accessories it always comes out on top. But, despite using it in every class I've taken and having fired more rounds through it than anything else I own, I enjoy shooting it less than anything else I own and less than every CZ I've ever shot. Therefore, I will definitely be giving the P10 a try.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't had the pleasure of handling any CZ pistols. This P10C looks decent from the review from MilitaryArmsChannel on YouTube. How do the other CZ variants handle in comparison to Sig? I primarily own Sig. I've owned: Norinco, Kimber, Glock, Springfield, Taurus, but always gravitate back to Sig and Glock. Who's the best CZ dealer to go to in OKC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion; if I were to go with a CZ, I'd go with the P-01 or the PCR. Awesome ergonomics and beautiful pistols.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had the pleasure of handling any CZ pistols. This P10C looks decent from the review from MilitaryArmsChannel on YouTube. How do the other CZ variants handle in comparison to Sig? I primarily own Sig. I've owned: Norinco, Kimber, Glock, Springfield, Taurus, but always gravitate back to Sig and Glock. Who's the best CZ dealer to go to in OKC?

I like Glock, but the CZ P-07 doesn't even compare to the G-19. The ergonomics of the CZ is awesome. I have never handled a gun out of the box that will shoot like the CZ. I will keep my Glocks, but I carry a CZ now. My dealer has already promised me the first P-10 he gets. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I have several Sigs in the past, but probably will never buy another. I think their quality control went down hill.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. If the trigger reach is short enough, I'll get one.

This was my only complaint with the couple of CZ's I've owned. Of course, I could have put a short reset trigger in them I suppose...the ergonomics of the CZ pistols, other than the trigger reach for me, are just nothing less than fantastic.

I carry a glock

So do I. Unless I happen to be carrying something else on a given day. But I just can't find much fault with either my G43 or my newest G19. I actually perused the owner's manual on the new Gen 4 G19 I just bought and it actually says in there that it has an ideal grip angle. So there you have it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Glock, but the CZ P-07 doesn't even compare to the G-19. The ergonomics of the CZ is awesome. I have never handled a gun out of the box that will shoot like the CZ. I will keep my Glocks, but I carry a CZ now. My dealer has already promised me the first P-10 he gets. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I have several Sigs in the past, but probably will never buy another. I think their quality control went down hill.

Biggsly, please take a look at the thread on the OKC Area Metro ENS we are setting up; I hope you will come and let us at least ogle and fondle that new CZ P-10 I am hoping you get by then! Please oh please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom