CZ P10 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well damn dude!!!! Like WHAT?????

Aluminum sights and will NOT fit G19 holsters as first reported. Out of the box, a gritty trigger, stiff slide release and mag release all become from "ok" to very good with use. Larry Vickers bashed it pretty good in his review. Some love it, some hate it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aluminum sights and will NOT fit G19 holsters as first reported. Out of the box, a gritty trigger, stiff slide release and mag release all become from "ok" to very good with use. Larry Vickers bashed it pretty good in his review. Some love it, some hate it.

I had heard about the stiff slide release (but that's workable) Hadn't heard about the gritty trigger though. Is it still better than the stock Glock trigger?

I was born cursed with short fingers and cant really get my fingers well around a Glock grip. Kinda why I have an interest in the P10

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had heard about the stiff slide release (but that's workable) Hadn't heard about the gritty trigger though. Is it still better than the stock Glock trigger?
I was born cursed with short fingers and cant really get my fingers well around a Glock grip. Kinda why I have an interest in the P10
Haven't handled one myself. Only summarizing the reviews I read. I would think that the adjustable back straps would be to your advantage.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Haven't handled one myself. Only summarizing the reviews I read. I would think that the adjustable back straps would be to your advantage.
Have you tried the M&P with small backstrap? The trigger reach is shorter than the Glock or this CZ.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knocking a gun because it won't fit in holster molded for another gun is a bit retarded lol.

Anyone got a link to what Vickers said?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried the M&P with small backstrap? The trigger reach is shorter than the Glock or this CZ.
I have a few M&Ps. Most guns, I can reach the trigger fine to shoot one handed, if I had too. Guns like Glock and the FNS9, feel like they are gonna jump out of my hand when shooting with one hand. Though at least with those two I can still activate the trigger safety. The Ruger American pistol, with the medium back strap, I cant even activate the trigger safety to pull the trigger

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knocking a gun because it won't fit in holster molded for another gun is a bit retarded lol.

Anyone got a link to what Vickers said?
That was part of the appeal to a lot, I'm sure since its new, it will be few months before anyone has one for the P10

Latest posts

Top Bottom