CZ P10 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knocking a gun because it won't fit in holster molded for another gun is a bit retarded lol.

Anyone got a link to what Vickers said?
Some of the early reviewers claimed the gun fit in G19 holsters. Side by side comparisons indicated that it would be possible. Not having to purchase additional proprietary holsters would certainly encourage many to at least try the pistol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry boys, I won't carry a gun in a holster made for something else. Granted, I've seen some weird stuff fit in various leather holsters moderately well so I'll bet some holsters do fit it. However, it MIGHT work for others, but for me, at the end of the day, I have different standards. With everyone making Kydex I'm sure there will be some available quickly for the impatient ones. Still a stupid reason to knock the gun.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry boys, I won't carry a gun in a holster made for something else. Granted, I've seen some weird stuff fit in various leather holsters moderately well so I'll bet some holsters do fit it. However, it MIGHT work for others, but for me, at the end of the day, I have different standards. With everyone making Kydex I'm sure there will be some available quickly for the impatient ones. Still a stupid reason to knock the gun.

I don't knock the gun for it. If I had one, I'd get a properly made holster, as always. I do knock CZ for making such an idiotic statement.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where does CZ make the statement? Is it on their website?

Whats his name from MAC on you tube reported that it would fit the G19 holsters when the went to the factory in Brno. Whether or not the reps tol him that, I cant answer. MAC demonstrates that it works on P07 CZs. He talks about it in this vid at 11:01

You can see that it fits the P07 holster. It is however a hybrid holster. On one vid that Hickcok45 does, he is using a G19 hybrid holster and it is apparently working with the P10c. So maybe just not full kydex holsters.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a CZ P-10c in FDE today and headed straight to the range.Forgot my targets so I had use the white backing board for a target.Just wanted to check for function anyways.
Went through 150 rounds with no failures to speak of,the trigger is decent but not what I was expecting after all the hype.The slide stop is a ***** to press needed two fingers just to get the slide to drop.Mag release buttons were not great either but worked fine and the mags dropped free.Over all its a decent pistol but its no Glock killer,maybe things will improve with a good cleaning and a few more rounds down range.

CZ P-10.jpg
20170617_193214 (2).jpg
CZ p-10c.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OP: Why use the slide lock to release the slide? Why not just slingshot it, like the manual says to do on pg. 9? (RTFM). Man, when I look at the field stripped pic, I see GLOCK design and features all over this. Don't get me wrong or think I am dissin' your pistol; oh no; I really think CZ makes a top shelf gun. I just don't see the draw of this, after I look at it a bit more. I would like a P-01 or maybe a PCR, but I see no need to bring another polymer striker fired gun into my house when...well, G19 and G43 already live there.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OP: Why use the slide lock to release the slide? Why not just slingshot it, like the manual says to do on pg. 9? (RTFM). Man, when I look at the field stripped pic, I see GLOCK design and features all over this. Don't get me wrong or think I am dissin' your pistol; oh no; I really think CZ makes a top shelf gun. I just don't see the draw of this, after I look at it a bit more. I would like a P-01 or maybe a PCR, but I see no need to bring another polymer striker fired gun into my house when...well, G19 and G43 already live there.

Most people that don't like Glocks, don't like the grip. At least that's the most complaints I hear about it. I hate it myself, too fat. I think that CZ brings that quality to the table but with a slimmer grip. Hopefully its reliability will be comparable

Latest posts

Top Bottom