CZ P10 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people that don't like Glocks, don't like the grip. At least that's the most complaints I hear about it. I hate it myself, too fat. I think that CZ brings that quality to the table but with a slimmer grip. Hopefully its reliability will be comparable

Okay. Guess I am just used to the G19, although I must admit that there is no pistol that feels as good in the hand as a CZ. You wanna talk fat grips? Try a Beretta 92! Fatter than my dang ex-wife.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. Guess I am just used to the G19, although I must admit that there is no pistol that feels as good in the hand as a CZ. You wanna talk fat grips? Try a Beretta 92! Fatter than my dang ex-wife.

I personally was never a fan of the M9. I think it was chosen after being made famous by the Lethal Weapon movies

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got to handle a P-10C at my LGS today. Very nice, aggressive stippling - much more so than a Gen 4 G19. Clean sight picture and aims very naturally. When they get an FDE model in, it's mine. [emoji1086][emoji41][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You should check out the Canik TP9 line, they have the best grip of any handgun I've ever owned.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should check out the Canik TP9 line, they have the best grip of any handgun I've ever owned.

I owned one, couldn't get rid of it quick enough...... Just because the grip sucked. While the shape was similar to the PPQ, its very slick compared to the PPQ. Fired 20rds and put it up on Armslist two hours later. I bought it because a buddy said it felt just like a Walther, It isn't.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I owned one, couldn't get rid of it quick enough...... Just because the grip sucked. While the shape was similar to the PPQ, its very slick compared to the PPQ. Fired 20rds and put it up on Armslist two hours later. I bought it because a buddy said it felt just like a Walther, It isn't.
No, it's not just like the Walther, but I've had lots of people shoot or handle mine and they all remark on how good it feels and shoots.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it's not just like the Walther, but I've had lots of people shoot or handle mine and they all remark on how good it feels and shoots.

I didn't say it was just like the Walther, my buddie did, which is why I bought it. I said I hated the canik grip. Not saying it sucks, just saying I personally hated the grip.

Canik copied the grip shape from the Walther P99, and pretty much the rest of the gun(Canik admitted the TP9 is based on the P99)

Paul Tsaras

New to the site!
Reaction score
I had a chance to handle a NIB P-10C this last weekend when I was buying my new P226 Tacops. I will say it had the best polymer Striker fired trigger I've ever felt. Better than my VP9 and the PPQs I've handled. It also felt better much better in my hands than my G19 Gen 4. Had a feel much like my VP9 as far as it just felt very comfortable and natural...way more so than most.

I was very tempted to buy it at the time and probably would've if I wasn't buying a new Sig that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom