Cz p10c quick look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak12161

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
after searching awhile for this gun I finally picked one up. For anyone curious about the gun I thought I’d just write up a few points about it, Incase you were interested in it as I was, and some thoughts that no one mentioned to me before I bought it.

The sights are luminescent. Had no idea... even the gun shop said they were just basic aluminum sights. Nope they’re luminescent, shine a lifht on it and bam they glow.

The grips texture is similar to the rtf glocks. I’m not gonna lie I was shocked at how rough it was at first before I got used to it

The trigger is amazing. The flat face trigger plus a nearly flush paddle safety for the trigger makes this one of the better triggers out of the box, and the reset is ridiculous. Barely any movement and bam reset. Is it pronounced like the glocks. No. But you can definitely feel it.

The mag release.... is trash. You have to really push it and there is this nasty click when you do as if you are breaking something or forcing something to eject. No where near as smooth as the Glock mag release.

Does it fit Glock holsters as advertised... yes and no. Some... only some holsters work.

Is the gun worth the price I paid... hell yes. The gun is a little bigger than my 19 but boy does it point and feel good to shoot. The biggest hate I have for this pistol is the mag release. Besides that the guns low bore axis and high grip makes shooting this gun a breeze. So far having carries it 3 weeks and having 450 rounds down range I haven’t noticed any glaring issues. The gun is fantastic and a good alternative to my 19.

Will it take the place of my 19? That’s a question I’m having a hard time answering since my 19 is built up and I have an emotional connection to it. Maybe with time it will but boy as of now though it is one of my favorite carry pieces so far. I’d highly recommend picking one up if you have the chance. The gun as of now is hard to find but totally worth the price.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pictures, man ,pictures!!!:cool: Now I gotta go google it up!! Gonna wear me out doing all that typing !!lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom