CZ parts in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, it looks like my day is getting scheduled up pretty quickly. 90 seconds each place to check for a pin, 1 1/2 hours each place to browse.

This conversation when I get home....

Wife: Where have you been all day?
Me: Checking gun stores for a part. I've been to 7 gun stores.
Wife: You had to check 7 different places to find a part?
Me: No, I found the part at the first one. But I went to 6 more and looked at guns while I was there.

:pms2:

Thanks!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Action Arms has a pretty good stock of CZ best I recall also. Pretty good fellas in there just not sure about if they would have parts.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the firing pin spring in my CZ 527 wore out, I called around hell and tarnation looking fora gunsmith to fix it. They wanted an arm and a leg just to look at it. Finally, I saw a youtube video on disassembly and reassembly of the bolt, went online to CZ, got two springs for something like $8 apiece, and fixed it myself.

CZ-USA is located in Kansas City, Kansas.

ETA: just curious so I checked the CZ store and the pin seems to be in stock. An FYI.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the firing pin spring in my CZ 527 wore out, I called around hell and tarnation looking fora gunsmith to fix it. They wanted an arm and a leg just to look at it. Finally, I saw a youtube video on disassembly and reassembly of the bolt, went online to CZ, got two springs for something like $8 apiece, and fixed it myself.

CZ-USA is located in Kansas City, Kansas.

ETA: just curious so I checked the CZ store and the pin seems to be in stock. An FYI.
Yeah, I was hoping to avoid waiting and shipping costs, but struck out. I thought Bear Beam would have something that could be made to work, but all they had was roll pins. So I'll probably just order one.

@SPDguns, where do you get drill rod? That might work...

FWIW, Second Hand Rose is no longer a CZ dealer. Looked at some other stuff there though, and had a nice chat with one of the guys working there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom