• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK CZ Scorpion 3+ 30rd Mags x2, Digital Trigger Technologies AR Pattern Digitrigger 1.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggin67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
200$
74006, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
2 CZ Scorpion 3 Plus 30rd Magazines. Both are brand new. $50 for both. Not willing to separate.

BNIB Digital Trigger Technologies Digitrigger 1.2. Will only work in ar pattern frames. I know most people will not be familiar with this product so I will do my best to explain. This kit replaces the grip module and all trigger parts. The trigger will work in three modes. With the safety in the normal fire position the trigger functions just like any normal mil spec trigger. When the safety is moved to the fun position the electronic portion is activated. The first mode acts like a normal binary trigger. The second mode is for precision shooting and becomes a 1lb clean trigger. There are some great videos on YouTube for installation instructions and explanations for how the kit works. I have used these triggers on a few precision builds and they are pretty amazing. This kit is a bargain for $200.

Face to face or willing to ship for an additional $10. Must pick up in Bartlesville if meeting FTF. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please text or call me @ (210)eight54-8244
CZ SCORPION MAGS AR TRIGGER J.jpg
DG TRIGGER J.jpg

Biggin67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does the grip feel natural or comfortable? I’ve never heard of these before but it is very interesting.
The grip does feel natural. Better angle than the a2 grip. The closest thing to that I have tried is the magpul miad grip. It is slightly larger than that. If you have very small hands it may be slightly awkward.