CZ Scorpion Ev0 3 Gunsmith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently purchased a CZ Scorpion Evo 3, which I need a OKC gunsmith familiar with installing a push button safety. If you know of a gunsmith familiar with this pistol, and can help, please let me know?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A doesn't gouge your finger safety for an evo? One of the reasons I went with an AK-V was that safety. You might call the guys up at OK Machineguns (at the Wilshire range) and see about them. They have an evo for rental there and should be familiar with it.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correcting the safety gouge is easy. Takes about ten minutes.
Yeah I saw the fix, but in the end I wanted to stay with an AK style manual of arms. That's mostly what I've been shooting the last year and a half, so commonality is a good thing. It differs in having straight insertion mags and LRBHO, but the controls are still the same.

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn thanks, never knew this even existed might also install this one mine. Let me know if you found somebody

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the hb industry AK style and it flips up for fire so it stays out of the way. It's opposite to how an AK selector lever moves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom