Czech revolvers from Rock Island Armory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://grabagun.com/rock-island-armory-al22-stainless-22-mag-4-barrel-8-rounds.html

Not in stock but that is their list. Atwoods is a dealer also on the Armscor website.
It'd probably be a good idea for GrabAGun to use a different image for this revolver, rather than one that looks like it has its finish flaking off like the Dodge truck clear coat!
Capture.JPG

4f9549d8-c5e4-102b-9ed2-e69f6a37d27b.jpg

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you would be hard pressed to find a smith 22lr airlite or ruger lcrx 22lr under $599 right now if you pruchased new + tax. thats if you can find one. or 22 mag
Do you see Smiths or Rugers flying off the shelf? What Smith or Ruger pistol is chambered in 22 caliber? Not many and you don't see them in gun stores. Most 22 pistols are single action and are under $250. You can buy Charter Arms pathfinder in 22 for about $375. Local gun shop was going to order one for me but I wanted a longer barrel. Anyway, not going to sell. I would buy a Glock 22 auto before I would spend $600 on a revolver. And Rock Island Armory is NOT Smith or Ruger, those two companies have excellent reputations and been around for awhile.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you see Smiths or Rugers flying off the shelf? What Smith or Ruger pistol is chambered in 22 caliber? Not many and you don't see them in gun stores. Most 22 pistols are single action and are under $250. You can buy Charter Arms pathfinder in 22 for about $375. Local gun shop was going to order one for me but I wanted a longer barrel. Anyway, not going to sell. I would buy a Glock 22 auto before I would spend $600 on a revolver. And Rock Island Armory is NOT Smith or Ruger, those two companies have excellent reputations and been around for awhile.
smith 317 airlite is the spendy one and ruger lcr and lcrx (no external hammer and w/ ext hammer) if you want a single action, yes those are easy to find. The spendy ones are the models above and DA. 22 mag is the same way. smith 351 c and 351 pd and ruger lcr/lcrx. find one for $500 right now you would be very lucky if in good condition, and new you wont touch for that after tax etc. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom