D-Day Plus 78 Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest when I was little I never understood why the tv had so many war movies on this day. As I grew older I understood why of all day this one is so important. I'm proud to have served my country and tried to live up to these great men. To share a birthday with this moment time is a great honor, My birthday means nothing the men that sacrificed means everything to me.

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year President Pudd’nhead failed to make any acknowledgment of the anniversary of D-Day for Overlord.

Biden omits mention of D-Day on 77th anniversary of invasion (nypost.com)

This year some unpaid intern (and worth every penny) managed to squeeze out the bare minimum on the official POTUS Twitter account at 2045.

"Today, we mark 78 years since D-Day and honor those who answered duty's call on the beaches of Normandy," Biden tweeted. "We must never forget the service and sacrifice in defense of freedom, and we must strive every day to live up to the ideals they fought to defend."

President Biden issues end-of-day statement honoring 78th anniversary of D-Day (yahoo.com)

Enough said.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom