Da-gone Demonrat mouse! It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The demonrats theology has me swearing off most sports, NFL, college, NBA, and MLB. I cannot stomach the same westerns over and over. I cannot tolerate PBS with all their wokeness and anti conservative, pro Biden BS. I finally found an old Charlie Chan movie on some off the wall channel on ROKU.

I was really getting into it and watched the entire movie all except the ending. Just when Charlie was about to announce the killer's name, wifey came in all mad and yelling about a damn mouse ran into her bathroom closet and I was a bad person because I let it go into her closet. I'm beyond mad! I'm furious! At my wifey, at the demonrats, at the world as a (hole that should be wiped out)! I calmly get up and don't say a word to her, go to the garage and get two mousetraps. I walk to the cabinet to get some peanut butter for the traps and walk into her bathroom and set the traps, then shut the door and stuff towels under it. About two hours later she comes back in, interrupting a Youtube video (that I can pause) and tells me to get the mouse because it snapped.

You think it snapped, again, I calmly walk into the bathroom, pick up the trap and walk outside to the trash, leaving that damn demonrat mouse DRT, DEAD RIGHT THERE!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I wait till I'm alone in the house to watch a movie I really want to get into because I know I'll be interrupted if I don't.
SUCKS!
I fully agree with that meme, If a woman watches a movie by herself, who answers all her damn questions? I seriously think that is one reason more husbands do not take their wives to the movies more often.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C0385AFB-CD92-4A3F-B196-5A1A636C6CB4.png

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The demonrats theology has me swearing off most sports, NFL, college, NBA, and MLB. I cannot stomach the same westerns over and over. I cannot tolerate PBS with all their wokeness and anti conservative, pro Biden BS. I finally found an old Charlie Chan movie on some off the wall channel on ROKU.

I was really getting into it and watched the entire movie all except the ending. Just when Charlie was about to announce the killer's name, wifey came in all mad and yelling about a damn mouse ran into her bathroom closet and I was a bad person because I let it go into her closet. I'm beyond mad! I'm furious! At my wifey, at the demonrats, at the world as a (hole that should be wiped out)! I calmly get up and don't say a word to her, go to the garage and get two mousetraps. I walk to the cabinet to get some peanut butter for the traps and walk into her bathroom and set the traps, then shut the door and stuff towels under it. About two hours later she comes back in, interrupting a Youtube video (that I can pause) and tells me to get the mouse because it snapped.

You think it snapped, again, I calmly walk into the bathroom, pick up the trap and walk outside to the trash, leaving that damn demonrat mouse DRT, DEAD RIGHT THERE!
Hang in there Snattlerake.....hang in there...!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom