daewoo convection microwave oven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
M
001.JPG
y son left it in my house and it is basically junk to me.
He said it was a toaster oven and microwave in one.. heck the inside is all stainless and has a rotating platform that is steel.
I just plugged it in and it works..I will clean the inside it has some crumbs in it.

I wonder if it would be good for powder coating bullets.
Not going to find out as I have a set up for that.
If no one gets it I will haul it off in the next load of scrap iron I am hauling off.
To the point of too much crap laying around and saving it until someone may need it..Not saving stuff anymore.
I gave away a free tire and wheel yesterday.. new tire on it.I got nothing it fit and a friend needed a tire for his car.
TOO Much stuff!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Never had a convection microwave, but they're supposed to combine the fast-cooking of a microwave with the ability to brown foods like a conventional oven.

Daweoo used to make some good stuff. I had one of their computer monitors that we used for years (lol, may still have it somewhere).
:drunk2:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
My son kind of made me perturbed a bit with all the stuff he left in the house and he was supposed to keep the house up and update it also..never happened like I thought it should.
Hence the free Microwave.
I will have some tires and wheels and possibly many more things..I have hauled 3 pick bed loads of stuff to the trash.

Some one should need this thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom