Dallas man killed by same bullet he fired at woman, cops say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"A subsequent investigation has determined, according to the police, that 26-year-old Byron Redmon had shot the woman in the neck.
The bullet exited the victim’s body and struck Redmon in the leg. He later died at a hospital.
Dallas Morning News reported that the female shooting victim was treated and released that same day. She has not been named as of Monday, and police have not revealed a motive behind the deadly incident."
https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/dallas-man-killed-by-same-bullet-he-shot-at-woman-cops/

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorta reminds me of an article I was reading (either in "Guns & Ammo" or "Shooting Times) where a bad guy was robbing a victim at gunpoint. The bad guy pulled the trigger on his handgun and nothing happened.

The bad guy then looked down the barrel to see the problem and the gun went off. Shot him dead in the head. Hangfire.

I'm a bad person because I laughed out loud when I read that .. (in my college days).

Latest posts

Top Bottom