Dallas Morning News Goebblizes the disproven 33,000 FDs to promote gun control legislation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieselwrench

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason I use newstainment instead is because a lot of car manufacturers use "infotainment" to describe their multimedia systems.
Understood. The words are really interchangeable if you think about it. Both are there mainly to get you to watch. Neither gives you anything substantial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In what time frame? A quick search shows 468 murders in Chicago in 2015, 416 in 2014...a far cry from the ~3k that died in the 9/11 attacks.

If we're going to decry media lies, don't we have a responsibility to be accurate ourselves?
My comment was not a one year total. It was the total since barrack hussain ostupid took office. I neglected to include that information. My bad.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 679
Shot & Wounded: 3509
Total Shot: 4188
Total Homicides: 757

http://heyjackass.com/

More shot and wounded than Kabul Afganistan this year in one city.

What is it about the lib mindset that thinks numbers like this are acceptable?
Now do you want me to post the shot/wounded/killed in city's like Baltimore, DC, NYC, San Diego, LA, Dallas, San Antonio, Detroit, Cleveland, New Orleans? All ran by democratic mayors.

The numbers are staggering, and the dim party encourages it. Why do they do that? Why are they not interested in fixing that?
Now you know why America has put the dims into the stone ages in the federal, state and local elections.

Dave, why hasn't the DOJ of Ostupid brought charges against the black thugs that took a white guy out of his car and beat him because they perceived he had voted for Trump? There are very specific laws against voter intimidation, as well as the electors of the electoral college getting death threats if they don't roll over for the hildabeast? Your a Lawyer. I'm sure you know the laws by heart in this area. Why are you not outraged by this? Political Bias per chance? Ignore some laws because it furthers your agenda?

Let me quote you when you took your high road. "If we're going to decry media lies, don't we have a responsibility to be accurate ourselves?
Yes we do, and thats why I'm challenging you.

Benghazi was because of a video, I didn't delete any emails, I'm the most transparent candidate in history...... and the story's go on.

I'd love to discuss it more. Please bring up the "russian hack", please bring up James Comey, Please bring up all the lib narratives including recounts.
It could turn out to be an interesting discussion.
You might invite Ace to be your co-poster.

Last edited:

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of sphincters, I have prepared a geography lesson for everyone. Below is pictured the DFW Metroplex. The yellow encirclements (that one can at least wish was pee) denote the main areas of acute, if not terminal {bad word redacted by author} in this region. Oddly, Denton is all but a total waste, while everything East of 360 likely will be a waste before long. One has only to drive from Dallas across to Ft Worth to see the difference. The difference in driving habits on the freeways speak volumes. Now Ft. Worth is not immune to recticranial inversion, mind you. But as soon as you get East of that magical line of 360, all the eyebrows seem to have now taken up residence over nothing but bungholes.

Attachments

• DFWSM.jpg
    DFWSM.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 146

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we'd benefit from a thread listing what people consider trustworthy news sources. Something tells me most of them would be outside the U.S.?

Latest posts

Top Bottom